If you are planning on attending, then to remain in line with current guidance you must ensure –
• You do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms or are required to isolate. If you display symptoms during the game, please follow published guidelines.
• You bring any food and drink you wish to consume during the game as no teas are provided.
• You always remain socially distanced at all times and respect the restricted areas allocated for players and officials only
• You comply with test and trace protocols
• You do not touch the match ball under any circumstances
• You have your own supply of hand sanitiser
A reminder of our general club guidance is below. You must ensure you stay within the guidance to protect the good name of our club. Disciplinary measures may be taken by the club for any reported breaches.
Please find below the specific plans and guidance we have in place at the current time –
Parking – Car parking is available in the car park, but spaces are limited.
Club Entrance – Entrance to the grounds is via Hall Green Lane
Club Exit – Exit from the grounds is via Hall Green Lane
Bar – Our bar will be open from 6pm and will be serving drinks outside only
Teas – There will be no teas provided on the day.
The nearest shop for purchasing food can be found here: Tesco Express, 225 Hanging Hill Lane, Hutton, Brentwood CM13 2QG
Spectators – We welcome friends or family as spectators, however, please remind them to socially distance and not to touch the ball at any time. They must not attend if they display any symptoms. They can park in the car park. Please remind them to bring their own supplies of sanitiser.
All spectators must sign-in using the QR codes that are displayed around the pavilion.
Inclement Weather – In the result of delays due to rain players and spectators can shelter by returning to their cars or underneath the gazebos and outside the home team changing rooms.
Conduct – All players must respect the above points and comply with our test and trace procedure. If you do not comply with our guidance, then you may be asked to leave the club on the day and face subsequent disciplinary action.